Kadboli Recipe – Authentic Maharashtrian Snack
Learn how to make Kadboli in traditional Maharashtrian Recipes. Read authentic Kadboli recipe from Maharashtrian Recipes here.
Be the first to make this!
250 grams rice, 1 tbsp. chana dal,
100 grams jawar , 1 tbsp. urad dal,
100 grams bajari,100 grams ghavu
100 grams moong dal, 1 tbsp. jeera, 1 tbsp. dhana
1 cup water, 1 tsp sesame seeds,1 tsp carom seeds, Salt to taste,
Pinch of turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilly powder, 1 cup water, 1 /2 tsp oil
- Heat the water in a pan. Add sesame seeds, carom seeds, salt, turmeric powder, red chilly
powder, 1/2 tsp oil and mix well.
- Once water starts boiling, switch off the heat. Add kadboli flour and mix with a spatula.
- Cover with a lid and let the steam infuse into it. Cover for 10 minutes or till it cools.
- After 10 minutes sprinkle some water and knead the dough.
- Divide dough into 1 inch balls. Roll it between your palm and a rolling board till 1/2 cm
- Start from one end and turn it inwards to make loop. Press to fix.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining dough to make kadboli. Heat oil for deep frying and fry till golden brown on medium low heat.
- Drain out excess oil. Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
See it on my blog
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52