Bhajiya Pav | Mumbai Bhajji Pav - Maharashtrian Recipes
Learn how to make Bhajiya Pav in traditional Maharashtrian Style. Read Authentic Mumbai Bhajiya Pav Recipe from Maharashtrian Recipes here.
1 person made this
1) 1 potato, 2) 1/2 cup besan ,3) Pinch of Turmeric powder ,
4) 1 tsp red chilly powder , 5) Salt to taste, 6) 4 Pavs, 7) oil for deep frying
8) 5-6 Green chillies for serving, 9) Green chutney, 10) Tamarind chutney
- In a mixing bowl combine the besan, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt and little water to make a smooth batter.
- Wash, peel and slice the potatoes.
- Heat oil for deep frying, dip slices of potatoes in a batter and drop them into hot oil till they turn to golden brown in colour and crisp. Drain them.
- Make all the remaining bhajjis and keep aside. Take pav slit it and apply both chutneys from inside. Arrange 5-6 bhajiyas over chutney and cover with the upper side of the pav.
- Serve hot with fried green chilies.
See it on my blog
Mumbai Bhajji Pav
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11