1 / 1 Photo by:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 400g (5 pieces) Alaskan pollock
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- lemon pepper seasoning, such as Schwartz, to taste
- seasoning salt to taste
- For the sauce
- 200ml cream
- 80ml milk
- 90g grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:25min › Cook:15min › Ready in:40min
- Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and heat with onions and garlic. Cook until onions are soft.
- Put the fish in the pan and cook with the lid on for approximately 2 minutes. Add the broccoli florets. Season with lemon pepper and seasoning salt to taste.
- Once the fish is finished cooking (it will have turned white, approximately 10 minutes), add the cream and milk and let it come to a slight boil.
- Once boiling, add the Parmesan cheese. Lower the heat and allow the sauce to thicken. Serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!