2 people made this
About this recipe:
have you ever had home baked biscuits? Thin crispy biscuits with a sweet cherry in the middle. They're the BEST ever!
Makes: 16 biscuits
50g caster sugar
2 drops vanilla extract
100g plain flour
8 cherries, halved
- Cream the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the flour and vanilla.
- Roll mixture into approximately 16 little balls and flatten slightly.
- Press half a cherry into the centre of each biscuit, and place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 190 C.
- Cool on a wire cooling rack.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate