1 / 1 Photo by: SavitaJ
- 1 cup besan (chickpea flour)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 bunch fresh spinach finely chopped
- 2 potatoes finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp anardana (pomegrante seeds)
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- oil to fry
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Extra time:10min other › Ready in:40min
- Mix all of the above ingredients well.
- Heat oil.
- Place mixture by the spoonful into the oil.
- Let it fry for a couple mins till it turns light brown.
- Turn sides and let the other side cook and turn light brown.
- Serve with coriander chutney or ketchup.
You can fry them ahead of time and just heat them in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 mins before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!