6 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a great monsoon, fall or winter appetizer that is relished with coriander chutney or ketchup.
1 cup besan (chickpea flour)
1/2 cup water
1/2 bunch fresh spinach finely chopped
2 potatoes finely chopped
1 onion finely chopped
2 tsp anardana (pomegrante seeds)
2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
salt to taste
oil to fry
Extra time:10min other ›
- Mix all of the above ingredients well.
- Heat oil.
- Place mixture by the spoonful into the oil.
- Let it fry for a couple mins till it turns light brown.
- Turn sides and let the other side cook and turn light brown.
- Serve with coriander chutney or ketchup.
You can fry them ahead of time and just heat them in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 mins before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate