1 / 1 Photo by: ShrêýãLãhîrï
Tangy Banana Salad
- 1 cup plain curd
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh coriander
- 1 pinch chili powder (optional)
Prep:10min › Ready in:10min
- Mix together the curd, mustard powder, and salt in a serving bowl. Add the banana slices and stir gently until bananas are evenly coated with curd mixture.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and chili powder. Serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!