1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
11 people made this
About this recipe:
These delicious cakes only take a few minutes to make and are so good for baking with kids. Give them one to decorate the way they want!
1 medium egg
50g of self-raising flour
50g of caster sugar
50g of butter
50g icing sugar, or as needed
2 tablespoons of water, or as needed
colourful sugar flowers or other edible cake decorations
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Place paper cases into a 12 hole bun tin.
- Sieve the flour into a mixing bowl, add sugar and butter, then slowly add 1 beaten egg.
- Whisk for approximatly 2 mins until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into cake cases until they are half full.
- Cook for 10-15 mins and remove when light, fluffy and golden brown. Leave to cool for about 5 mins.
- Mix the icing sugar with water until it is thick and glossy, then divide evenly onto the cakes.
- Place decorations onto each cake. Leave to set - then eat and enjoy!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate