1 / 1 Photo by:
- 1 Raw mango
- 2 table spoons Mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon Red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspon Asafoetida powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Prep:15min › Extra time:30min pickling › Ready in:45min
- Cut the mango(skin intact) into small pieces, about 1/2 an inch in length. Grind mustard seeds to coarse powder.
- Add mustard, chili powder, turmeric ,salt and asafoetida to the cut mango and mix well.
- Add coconut oil to this mixture, and mix well and keep covered for half an hour. Achar is ready to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!