1 / 1 Photo by:
- 4 Green Plantain/Raw banana
- Coconut oil for deep frying
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Jaggery
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Dry Ginger powder
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Peel the outer skin from pantains. Cut each lengthwise into 4 pieces. Now, slice each piece horizontally into small pieces, about an inch in size. Now deep fry these in bunches and transfer into a bowl.
- Boil water and add jaggery to it. Stir on low flame to get a thick syrup. Turn off the heat and pour it into the bowl with plantains. Add cumin and ginger powder.
- Mix thoroughly and transfer it to a greased tray. Let cool while spreading the chips as wide as possible to prevent clumping.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!