4 people made this
About this recipe:
Its a Bihari dish. Its nice to have it with lots of ghee.
1 cup Gram flour powder (sattu)
7 Green chillies
4 pieces garlic
2 spoons pickle masala
1 spoon Amchur powder
2 cups wheat flour
1 cup oil
2 spoon salt
1 spoon onion seeds
1 spoon mustard oil
- Chop onions, garlic, green chillies.
- Make a mixture of gram flour, chopped onions, green chillies, garlic, pickle masala, amchur powder, 1 spoon oil and salt to taste.
- Mix wheat floor with little salt and onion seeds and make a dove with water.
- Fill the mixture of gram flour to the dove and make balls of it and then barbecue it.
- To prepare chokha: Boil the potatoes and mash it with salt, green chillies with mustard oil.
- After the barbecued balls gets cooked, eat it with ghee and chokha.
Altered ingredient amounts.
- 04 Feb 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate