1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Spiced Glazed Nuts
Serves : 16
- 1 egg white
- 100g dark brown soft sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 500g walnut halves
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Extra time:30min setting › Ready in:1hr
- Preheat oven to 150 C. Line a baking tray with aluminium foil.
- In a large bowl, beat egg white until foamy. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and vanilla. Add nuts, and stir to coat. Spread evenly onto prepared tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until well toasted and golden brown. Remove from oven, and cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!