1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Cajun Deviled Eggs
Serves : 12
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, ordinary mustard can be used
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne poweder, Kashmiri degi mirch or similar mild chilly
Prep:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
- Place eggs in a deep pan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks and place in a medium bowl. Set aside egg whites. Mashing with a fork, mix mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, salt and black pepper with the egg yolks.
- Fill the hollowed egg white halves with the yolk mixture. Sprinkle with degi mirch, adjusting the amount to taste. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!