1 / 1 Photo by:
- 2 tablespoons Cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 2 Dry red chilies, torn into halves
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 3 medium Onions, cut long
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 medium tomatoes , cut into big pieces
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Coarse chopped corriander leaves
Prep:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and let splutter. Now add dry red chili, ginger garlic paste and onion. Saute well until the onion starts getting golden brown.
- Now add red chili powder, turmeric powder and tomatoes. Saute well. Lower the flame and let fry while stirring now and then to make sure it does not stick to the bottom.
- When tomato fries well, add salt and corriander leaves and turn off the flame.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!