1 / 1 Photo by:
pragatim Washington, United States
- 3 slices sandwich bread
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon green chutnee
- 1/2 cup besan
- 1/2 teaspoon ajwain
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Make a stack of 3 slices. Spread tomato ketchup on the top and middle slice and green chutney on lower and other side of the middle slice.
- Mix besan in half a cup of water, add salt and ajwain to it.
- Heat oil in pan, dip the bread slices with besan batter and shallow fry the sandwich. Cut into half and serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!