1 person made this
About this recipe:
Sweet Tortilla... is a simple, healthy and delicious food. Especially for those who loves to have sweet dishes.
250grms Castor Sugar (for filling)
1/2 tbls Ground Cardmom (for filling)
1 tbls Gram Flour (for filling)
2 ts Ghee (for filling)
1 ts Fresh Cream of Milk (for filling)
10ml Milk (for filling)
150 grms Maida (for dough)
50 grms Suji (for dough)
1 pinch Table Salt (for dough)
1 tbls Ghee (for dough)
1 tbls Ghee (to serve)
1 tbls Ghee (to fry)
1 tbls Maida (for fringing)
- Preparing the Dough:
- Mix the above mentioned proportions of Maida, Fine Suji, Salt and pour hot ghee into it.
- Knead well.
- Mix water and continue to knead till the dough gets consistant rigidness (similar to the dough used for making chapathis).
- Keep aside this dough for it to blend and settle.
- Preparing the Filling:
- Heat a Mixture of the above mentioned propotions of Fresh Cream of Milk and Ghee in a non-stic pan.
- Add the Gram Flour and fry till a aroma of besan comes out.
- Let it to cool for 5 to 10 mins after which the mix well Castor Sugar, Ground Cardmom, Milk tillit gets homogenity.
- Making the Tortilla:
- Roll flat a big lomon size amount of dough.
- Put the same amount of filling in the trough shape made by the daugh.
- Roll this filled trogh on the flat intermittently adding some fringes of Maida.
- Roll completely till a chapati kind shape is achieved.
- Add little ghee on both the side and fry on the pan till a golden brown color is seen.
- Folding it into half when hot and remove from the pan.
- Allow it to coll for a while.
- Now its ready to serve along with Ghee.
It will be more teasty if you store it for 2,3 days....
Write a review
Click on stars to rate