1 / 1 Photo by:
Easy Gobi ka Paratha
pragatim Washington, United States
- 1 gobi (cauliflower)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon green chillies (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons green corriender (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon amchoor powder
- 1 teaspoon ajwain
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredient and made a mixture out of it. Make small balls.
- Roll each ball into a thick chapati.
- Cook on the tawa by brushing it with oil on both sides. Serve hot with chutney or pickle.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!