1 / 1 Photo by: ShruthiKotian
ShruthiKotian Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Serves : 4
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1½ cup Sifted all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ cup Cocoa
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time
- Add dry ingredients slowly, blending well.
- Fold in nuts and vanilla.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until toothpick stuck in middle comes out clean.
It's a nice cake recipe but not a great brownie recipe. Brownies are usually gooey, this was way too cakey. - 28 Sep 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!