1 / 1 Photo by:
Shredded Chicken Paratha
pragatim Washington, United States
- 250 grams Boneless chicken
- 4 tablespoon garlic
- 1 small tej patta
- 1 small stick cinnoman stick
- 4-6 peppercorn
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- salt to taste
- 2teaspoon green coriander
- 2-4 green chillies(optional)
- water as needed
Prep:25min › Cook:10min › Ready in:35min
- Boil chicken with garlic cloves, cinnamon stick, tej patta and peppercorns till it's completely cooked. No pink should remain in the center. Upon cooling, shred it roughly.
- Now, make the paratha dough. Break the dough into balls and shape them into the size of small oranges. Mix all the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Fill each ball with 3 teaspoons of the mixture. Take care that the filling doesn't spill out.
- Now, put this stuffed ball on the chakla and roll it like a regular paratha.
- Heat a tawa on medium heat. Put a tsp of oil on it and when it sizzles, put the paratha. Cook on each side for about 2 minutes, till the colour changes to a rich, golden brown. Serve with ghee on top or with dahi.
after a long time i got this site..... thanks i am very fond of non-veg recipes once again thanks a lot and this parantha mummmmhhhh...... - 07 Sep 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!