1 / 1 Photo by: Rukmini
- 200 gm baby corn cobs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup onions-grated
- 1 cup tomatoes-chopped fine
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp powdered red pepper
- 1 tsp powdered coriander seeds
Prep:20min › Cook:30min › Ready in:50min
- Heat oil and add cumin, when it splutters, add bay leaf, ginger and the garlic, and saute till a light brown.
- Add onions and saute till a golden brown, then add tomatoes and stir fry over medium heat.
- When fat separates, add the salt, garam masala and the red pepper and stir till well mixed.
- Add baby corn and sauté till fat separates and serve hot.
Before serving garnish it with fresh coriander leaves ..
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!