1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Serves : 4
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 potatoes, chopped into cubes
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 fresh green chilli, seeded and sliced
- 3 tablespoons ground unsalted cashews
- 100g diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dhania-jeera-haldi powder
- 150g frozen garden peas
- 1/2 green capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped
- 225ml cream
- 1 bunch fresh coriander for garnish
Prep:25min › Cook:30min › Ready in:55min
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Stir in the onion, and cook until tender. Mix in ginger and garlic, and continue cooking 1 minute. Mix potatoes, carrots, green chilli, cashews and tomatoes. Season with salt and dhania-jeera-haldi powder. Cook and stir 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir peas, green capsicum, red capsicum and cream into the pan. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 10 minutes. Garnish with coriander to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!