1 / 1 Photo by:
- 1/4 kg Tendli Vegetable
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Jeera
- 1/4 teaspoon Tumeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/4 cup Grated coconut
- 1/2 cup Water
- Salt To taste
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Cut up the tendli vegetable in round circles. In a vessel put in 1 tablespoon of oil and put in the mustard seed and the jeera.
- When it sputters add in the turmeric, coriander powder and the coconut fry all the ingredients together and then add in the cut up tendli, the water and salt to taste. Cover and cook till tender.
- Eaten with Chappatis or as an accompaniment with rice and curry.
This can be made in the cooker as well just remove from heat after 2 whistles.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!