1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Vegetarian Chinese Noodle Salad
- 250g vermicelli pasta or egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed chilli flakes
- 1 capsicum, julienned
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
Prep:5min › Cook:5min › Extra time:45min marinating › Ready in:55min
- Cook pasta or noodles according to packet instructions; drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Whisk the sesame oil, soy sauce, and crushed chilli flakes together in a large bowl, and toss with the cooled pasta, capsicum and coriander until well mixed. Cover. Serve. Or you may refrigerate for one hour and serve chilled.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!