- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 onion Sliced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Corriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Tumeric Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1/4 cup Chopped tomatoes or Pureed is better
- Approx 1 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- Salt To taste
- Corriander leaves for garnish
Prep:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Cut up the hard boiled eggs into halves and set aside.
- In a pot put in 2 tablespoons oil, add the onions and fry. Then add the ginger paste and garlic paste. Put in the spices mix well. Put in the tomatoes or puree and mix well.
- Add Water to make a thick gravy and bring to a boil. Add salt and vinegar. Then slip in the hard boiled eggs and cook for another 5 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves.
I tried it and really liked it! It was easy to make and very flavourful - 03 May 2010
- 20 May 2013
easy one !! - 07 Jan 2014