1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Spicy Cajun Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (red mirchi powder ok)
Prep:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
- Place eggs in a medium pan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks and place in a bowl. Set aside egg whites. Mashing with a fork, mix mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, salt and black pepper with the egg yolks.
- Fill the hollowed egg white halves with the yolk mixture. Sprinkle with red mirchi powder, adjusting the amount to taste. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!