1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
- 2 cups fresh lychees, tinned lychees ok
- 3 small pieces ginger, cut into fine strips,
- 2 tbsp sugar or lychee syrup
- grated zest and juice of 1 lime/lemon
- 2 oranges
- 200 g black grapes, halved and seeded
- 1 red-skinned sweet apple, cored and chopped
- fine shreds of lime zest to decorate
Prep:20min › Cook:25min › Ready in:45min
- Mix lychees with ginger, syrup, lemon/lime zest and juice. If using tinned lychees, drain the lychees in a sieve set over a bowl. Discard half of the syrup that has drained into the bowl, then add the lychees.
- Cut the peel and pith away from the oranges with a sharp knife. Holding the oranges over the bowl so that all the juice will drip into the salad, carefully cut between the membrane to release the segments. Add the segments to the bowl. Squeeze the membrane and add the juice to the bowl.
- Stir in the grapes and apple and toss to mix. Pile the salad into small bowls to serve, decorated with shreds of lime zest.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!