1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Spiced Seasonal Fruit Salad
Serves : 4
- 1 large mango
- 125 g seedless black grapes, cut in half
- 125 g seedless green grapes, cut in half
- 125 g peaches, skinned, stoned and sliced
- 125 g strawberries, cut in half or into quarters, according to size
- 25 g unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 30 g caster sugar
- A pinch of Kashmiri degi mirch or cayenne pepper
- A pinch of mustard powder (optional)
- Salt to taste
Prep:1hr20min › Cook:9min › Ready in:1hr29min
- Peel the mango, cut away the flesh and thinly slice it.
- Put the mango into a large bowl and add the black and green grapes, peaches and strawberries. Finely grind the coconut in a spice mill or with a pestle and mortar. Add the sugar, degi mirch, mustard and a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Add the coconut mixture to the fruit, stir well, cover and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour, or overnight, to allow the flavours to blend and mature.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!