- 350ml vegetable oil
- 175g honey
- 175ml soy sauce
- 125ml soy sauce
- 100ml white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons tomato based chilli sauce
- 100ml lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin or more to taste
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- handful chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 900g good quality kebab meat (steak preferred), cubed
Prep:5min › Extra time:3days marinating › Ready in:3days5min
- In a large jar, combine all ingredients except meat. Shake well until well combined.
- Whisk honey, soy sauce, chilli sauce, cumin and vegetable oil together in a bowl.
- Put meat in a large bowl. Pour marinade over meat and let stand covered 3 days in refrigerator, turning every day.
Plz clarify : why are there 2 quantities of vinegar ? and in the preparation method, why step 2 when all ingredients have already been mixed together in a large jar ? - 27 Sep 2010