1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Easy Chicken Soup
- 500 mls chicken stock
- 3 to 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (optional)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- handful chopped fresh coriander
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Bring the chicken stock to a boil in a medium pan . Add the carrots, celery, onion and garlic.
- Reduce heat to low and add the chicken. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the chicken, cut it into small pieces, and return it to the pot. Stir in the coriander and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!