- 1/2 kg ground chicken
- 2 inch ginger minced
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp tandoori masala
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp besan
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 4 tsp dry or fresh mint leaves
- 3 sprigs coriander
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- salt to taste
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Extra time:40min preserving › Ready in:1hr20min
- Combine all the above ingredients and mix thoroughlly.
- Spray a baking sheet with a few drops of oil and using your hands form elongated kebabs on the tray as shown in the picture.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees and bake for 15 minutes. Turn kebabs over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Cut into small pieces and serve with coriander chutney and onions.
You can make it ahead for a party and freeze it and warm it in the microwave or oven before serving.
- 08 Jul 2011
try Tamil version from here http://tn72.in/recipes/preparation/13/prawns-masala-thosai - 01 Dec 2012