1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is an excellent gluten free recipe that is enjoyed by kids and all!
1 packet(16oz) Rice noodles
1 green bell pepper (capsicum)
1 red bell pepper (capsicum)
2 bunches scallions(green onions)
2 eggs (scrambled)
1/4 cup coconut milk
4 tsp sweet chili sauce (chinese)
10 tsp ketchup
4 tsp garlic chili sauce
4 tsp rice vinegar
2 tsp crushed red pepper
4 tbsp vegetable oil
salt to taste
Extra time:30min preserving ›
- Boil eight cups of water in a pot for 10 minutes with salt. Turn of the stove.
- Place 1 packet of noodles in the boiled water , cover and let it sit for 8 minutes
- While the water is boiling, chop the above ingredients (except some spring onions)and saute in 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Drain the noodles and let it cool for few minutes
- After the noodles cool down, add ketchup, coconut milk,garlic chili sauce,sweet chili sauce and the sauted veggies.
- Garnish with remaining spring onions and scrambled eggs.
- You can add chicken, tofu or even peanuts to add for protein content.
You can make this ahead of time in fact it tastes even better the next day after all the chili sauce is soaked in.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate