1 / 1 Photo by: Louella
- 200 gms Fish (Pomfret or any fleshy fish)
- 1/2 coconut Grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Coriander seeds
- 4 Peppercorns
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 5 Red Kashmiri Chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon Tumeric powder
- 2 Pieces of Kokum
- Salt to Taste
Prep:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Clean and cut the fish into thin slices. Apply salt generously.
- Grind together the coconut, red chillies, corriander, peppercorns and garlic cloves into a fine paste.
- In a pot put in the ground paste along with tumeric powder and bring to a boil. Then add the fish and salt to taste. Lower the flame and let cook till the fish is tender. Lastly add the kokum. Serve over hot white rice.
You can add coconut milk and use powder masalas for the rest of the spices.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!