1 / 1 Photo by: SavitaJ
Serves : 4
- 2 baigan medium sized
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 onions (small)
- 2 inch ginger
- 1 tomato (medium)
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 tsp rai
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 sprig coriander leaves
- 3 tblsp vegetable oil
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Extra time:30min preserving › Ready in:1hr
- Peel baingan and cut into pieces.
- Place it in 1 cup of boiling water and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove excess water and mash up the baigan.
- Place chopped onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic in the oil and let it saute for 3 minutes.
- Add baigan and the rest of the spices and keep stirring it till the water evaporates.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Use next day
You can add 1/2 cup of boiled peas to the dish.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!