1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Spicy Sausage with Mango, Pineapple Salsa
Serves : 6
- 340 gm chicken sausage, fully cooked, sliced on the diagonal 1/4 inch thick
- 15 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 30 ml dry sherry (optional)
- 165 g fresh mango, 1 inch chunks
- 165 g fresh pineapple, 1 inch chunks
- 355 ml fresh salsa
- 90 g cooked edamame (soyabeans)
- 575 g cooked jasmine rice
- 3 g chopped fresh coriander
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Heat a 12 inch skillet with olive oil over high heat. Quickly saute the sausage for 2 minutes, add the dry sherry and cook 2 more minutes. Toss in the mango and pineapple and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add the fresh salsa, edamame, continue to cook 2-3 minutes just to heat through.
- Mix the chopped coriander with the rice. Spoon the sausage and mango and pineapple salsa over the rice and serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!