1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Aloo Ki Bhujia
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500g (1 1/4 lb) potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kashmiri degi mirch or cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Lightly brown onion in oil in a medium frying pan.
- Stir in salt, cayenne, turmeric and cumin. Add potatoes and cook 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, cover pan and cook until potatoes are soft, about 10 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!