1 / 1 Photo by: SavitaJ
Punjabi Mooli Ka Paratha
SavitaJ Pennsylvania, United States
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup mooli finely grated
- 1/2 tsp anardana
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp amchoor
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ginger finely grated
- 1 sprig coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp ajwain seeds (optional)
- salt to taste
- vegetable oil
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Extra time:20min preserving › Ready in:40min
- Knead the wheat flour with water and salt and make into 4 balls.
- Grate the cauliflower and place it in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix well,
- Lightly dip a wheat flour ball into white flour and flatten it with a rolling pin.
- Place half of the mooli mixture on top of the rolled wheat flour and set aside.
- Flatten out another wheat flour ball and place on top of the first one.
- Close the sides with your hands and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
- Place the above on a frying pan and cook each side for 2 minutes.
- Fry each side again with oil.
- Serve with yoghurt.
You can make it healthier by not frying it in oil. You can even make it ahead and freeze it for a few weeks.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!