alu capsicum masala
- 2 big potatoes
- 2 big tomatoes
- 2 big onions
- 1 capsicum or bell pepper
- 1 string curry leaves
- 1 string corriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon jeera
- 1 teaspoon zachia - i bought this in dhanaulti, uttaranchal , india in a eco park
- 1 green chilli slit
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons jeera powder
- 2 teaspoons corriander powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Boild potatoes in pressure cooker or microwave. Once cooled, remove the skin and cub into cubes or any shape if you are creative at that.
- Add oil to pan or kadai. Add jeera and zachia, allow to splutter. Add curry leaves, turmeric, green chillies. Add onions and capsicum and bit of salt. Close the pan lid and allow to cook.
- Once onions turn brown, add tomatoes and all powders. Close the lid and allow tomatoes to soften.
- Add cube potatoes now and salt. Mix well and keep the stove in simmer for few mins.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.
Use next day
use for sandwich
Idid not add capsicum when i prepared, you can always add !
Hi santosh, i am veggie... sorry cant help on fish biryani... search for it and you can find for sure.. use the faceted or top text search - 23 Feb 2011
Something else. Hi Sumana this is santhosh .Can you help in making me fish biryani .Im eager to learn it from you .my id is email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org - 11 Dec 2010
I search for this recipe and yours appeared first. I made this today as potatoes were already boiled and looked for a good recipe. Wonderful and the smell speaks for it. But no doubt the quality of things still add more to the dish. - 19 Sep 2012