Extra time:2hr marinating ›
- Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly with salt water and turmeric.
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients except Onions for 2 hours
- Slice the onions finely and saute it till golden brown.
- Add the marinated chicken and marinated wine and let the chicken cook till its done.
- Garnish with corriander leaves and serve hot with tiiny wedges of lemon
You can use dried herbs like oregano, basil or thyme or even rosemary...
you can substitute a pat of wine with brandy.... It gives a rish touch to the chicken
When u dont have time or feeling lazy to peel and crush the ginger and garlic, u can use the ready paste but seperately