Directions Prep:20min › Cook:20min › Extra time:15min › Ready in:55min
Pressure cook dal for one whistle (3/4 boiled)
after releasing pressure drain the dal.
keep aside to cool
after 5 mins grind the dal coarsely.
take the pan and heat .add the coconut .mix well. the flavor of coconut change and the color is slitly brown off the pan and cool coconut.
take kadai put the Jaggery with 1/4 cup of water .heat and filter the syrup .again add the syrup with thick form add dal, coconut, cardamon mix well . off the stove keep to cool for 10mins.
then make all the dal mix small ball size in a plate.
take another bowl add maida,ricepower,sugar,salt add water make a think liquid paste.
heat oil .take one dal mix ball dip into maida well and fry lightly and carefully.after 1 mins take it out and drain with tissue paper. make all the dal balls like this way .now the sweet sulzhiam is ready to serve.
1. grind dal is the powder form because of drain all the water fully.
2. fry coconut without oil. be carefully.
3. make the think syrup not string form .if it is thin the mix will loosen . cannot make the ball.
4. the mix is thicken otherwise if we fry it will take too much of oil.
5.when the frying time is only one min do not change the white color. at one put 4 to 5 balls to fry.
6. don't forget the flame in middle.