Simply royale cake!
Its a buttery simple cake easy to make and delicious.
11 people made this
200 g flour (maida)
75 g cornflour
250 g powdered sugar
2 tsp butterscotch essence
150 g butter
1.5 tsp baking powder
50 ml milk
50 g mixture of finely chopped cashew, almond and walnut
- Beat 2 eggs until fluffy. And butterscotch essence.
- Mix flour , cornflour and baking powder and keep aside.
- Using a spatula mix the butter till soft and and powdered sugar to it. Continue mixing till a uniform mixture is formed.
- Add beaten eggs to the above mixture and mix further to form a uniform mixture.
- Add the flour mixture to the above egg mixture and mix well. Add milk as per the requirement to form a smooth dough. Add dry fruits and again mix well. Set this aside for 15 min.
- Pre heat on convection mode at 180 degree cel.
Grease a cake mould with butter and put the mixture in it. cook it in convection mode for 25-30 min. check in between.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52