1 / 1 Photo by: moonjaan
- 1 cup quark (channa)made from skimmed milk(cooled)
- 3/4 pack cream cheese(room temp)
- 250ml skimmed milk
- 1 lemon’s juice
- ½ tsp vanilla essence or kessar(saffron)
- ½ pack china grass milk jelly mix
- 6 nutrichoice oats or multigrain cookies
- according to preference icing sugar/sweetener.
Prep:20min › Cook:12min › Extra time:1hr chilling › Ready in:1hr32min
- Take a spring form baking tin of 8” diameter. Crush the cookies and spread at the bottom of the tin evenly
- In a processor (or bowl) whip the cream cheese and quark until smooth paste. Mix china grass ,vanilla or kessar,and 250ml milk and bring to a boil. Let it cool to room temp. to speed the process keep the mixture over a plate of ice water and stir.
- After the mixture is cooled add it to the cheese mixture in the processor/bowl and whip again. Add sweetener or icing sugar according to ur taste, add lemon juice. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin . place the tin in a water bath and bake in a oven of 175 degree for 12 minutes max. bring to room temp and cool it in fridge for 1hr.(
- can also be made in microwave of 8” in a oven proof dish for 5 mins at medium low
you can serve the cake as a whole with one topping like straberry/blueberry jam or serve individual slices with different toppings.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!