Besan Dhokla (Amrita Mantri)
- 2 cups Gram Flour
- 6 ts sugar
- 2 ts salt
- 1 ts citric acid
- 1/2 ts soda
- 1 &1/2 cups water
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- Take all ingredients in a container.
- Mix all ingredients with water in one direction.
- Immediately pour the mixture into the pan before the foam goes down.
- Cover pan with a perforated lid and close cooker. (Idli Pot)
- Cook for 10 Minutes.
- Remove the container and allow it to cool.
- Cut in cubes and remove with spatula.
- Heat oil in a small pan. Add mustard seed, allow to splutter.
- Pour over dhokla cubes. Sprinkle cilantro leaves.
- Transfer to serving dish. Serve hot or cold with green chutney.
See it on my blog
Its a very helpful site to try new things.. Cheers.. www.gujjubhai.in www.gujjubhai.co www.marathishow.in www.anidiotonline.org www.swtkids.com www.gotechie.org - 20 Aug 2012