Besan Dhokla (Amrita Mantri)
23 people made this
About this recipe:
Dhokla is a favorite evening snack everybody enjoys.
2 cups Gram Flour
6 ts sugar
2 ts salt
1 ts citric acid
1/2 ts soda
1 &1/2 cups water
- Take all ingredients in a container.
- Mix all ingredients with water in one direction.
- Immediately pour the mixture into the pan before the foam goes down.
- Cover pan with a perforated lid and close cooker. (Idli Pot)
- Cook for 10 Minutes.
- Remove the container and allow it to cool.
- Cut in cubes and remove with spatula.
- Heat oil in a small pan. Add mustard seed, allow to splutter.
- Pour over dhokla cubes.
Sprinkle cilantro leaves.
- Transfer to serving dish. Serve hot or cold with green chutney.
See it on my blog
Its a very helpful site to try new things.. Cheers..
- 20 Aug 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate