Sponge Vanilla Cake Without Egg (Amrita Mantri)
454 people made this
About this recipe:
this cake is Very Healthy to all .
2 cups Maida
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp soda
1 cup Cotted Cream (Malai)
1 cup sugar powder
1 cup Milk Powder
1 cup Milk
1 tsp Ghee
less than 1/4tsp salt
4-5 drops Lemon juice
1 Tsp Tutti Fruti (Optional)
4-5 drops Vanilla Esscence
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda & Mix Well.
- In a separate bowl take all remaining ingredients and mix well or grind in grinder.
- Now Batter is Prepared . Now Gradually add these maida mixture and tutti fruti and mix well in one direction.
- Preheat the oven at 350F/180C for 15 minutes. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan and tap the pan to even it out and break the air bubbles if any.
- Bake it for 25-35 minutes. The first time I baked this eggless cake I checked it for doneness after 30 minutes and felt that I could have taken it out 2-3 minutes earlier.
- The bottom had started to brown more than it is required to. So I did that the next time and took the pan out the oven after 27 minutes itself and the cake turned out to be perfect.
- Transfer the pan to a cooling rack and remove the cake after 15-20 minutes. Place the cake on the rack for it to cool down completely before slicing it.
See it on my blog
i have oven but i dont know how to preheat it...is there an alternate option i loved your cake recepie....plz do repply
- 04 Jun 2012
pre-heat just means to let the oven get to the correct temperature. So turn the oven on to 350F and give it 5 min before putting any food inside
- 17 Oct 2013
great recipe and directions Ma'am
- 07 May 2014
Write a review
Click on stars to rate