Rosy’s Teel er Batasha
Teel or sesame seeds are toasted and covered in warm jaggery to make these yummy balls of ecstatic sweetness. These are delicious by themselves!
3 people made this
1/2 cup of white teel
1 kg of date jaggery ( gur)
1 teaspoon of edible soda
Extra time:1hr setting ›
- Heat a tawa and toast the teel just slightly. Set aside on a plate for cooling.
- On a cooking pot, add the jiggery and soda. Mix and stir well so that it becomes thick.
- Test dipping your finger to see if the jiggery becomes thread-like.
- Now pour the jiggery on the plate full of toasted teel. Make “batasha” shaped small balls out of the jiggery and teel mixture.
- Set aside so that the balls can set well. It is delicious by itself.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52