1 / 1 Photo by: Jannatul_Nahar
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 5-6 green chilies
- 10-12 boiled medium sized potatoes
- Salt as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Water as needed
- 1 tablespoon of onion slices
- 1-2 bay leaves
- Just a pinch of pach foron (Five seasoning spices:Aniseed, Fenugreek, Celery, Bishop's Weed, Fennel)
- Just a pinch of garam masala powder
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the whole hard boiled eggs until they turn golden brown. Set aside the fried eggs on a plate or a bowl.
- In the same pan, fry the green chilies. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mash the boiled potatoes with fried green chilies, salt and turmeric powder. Add water to the mixture and mash well.
- Fry the onion slices in the same pan used to fry the eggs and green chilies. Add the bay leaves and pach foron. Stir well.
- Now add the mashed potato mixture to the pan and fry until the water dries up and the oil starts to float on top.
- Add the eggs and stir carefully.
- Sprinkle the garam masala powder and stir again.
- Serve with plain rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!