Egg-Potato Mash Curry
1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a treat for egg and potato lovers! It is simple and easy to cook. Serve with plain white rice.
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
3 hard boiled eggs
5-6 green chilies
10-12 boiled medium sized potatoes
Salt as needed
1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
Water as needed
1 tablespoon of onion slices
1-2 bay leaves
Just a pinch of pach foron (Five seasoning spices:Aniseed, Fenugreek, Celery, Bishop's Weed, Fennel)
Just a pinch of garam masala powder
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the whole hard boiled eggs until they turn golden brown. Set aside the fried eggs on a plate or a bowl.
- In the same pan, fry the green chilies. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mash the boiled potatoes with fried green chilies, salt and turmeric powder. Add water to the mixture and mash well.
- Fry the onion slices in the same pan used to fry the eggs and green chilies. Add the bay leaves and pach foron. Stir well.
- Now add the mashed potato mixture to the pan and fry until the water dries up and the oil starts to float on top.
- Add the eggs and stir carefully.
- Sprinkle the garam masala powder and stir again.
- Serve with plain rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate