1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a recipe for white delicious "snow balls". You can make this for any winter themed parties or for any party in general.
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of corn flour
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 cup of milk powder
Water as needed
1 handful of nuts, chopped
a few cherries
- Separate the egg yolks from egg whites.
- Add egg yolk, sugar, corn flour, vanilla essence, milk and 4 cups of water in a separate bowl. Whisk the ingredients well and pour in a non-stick pot.
- Heat the non-stick pot with the mixture and stir continuously until it thickens. Pour the thick milky sauce in a serving dish.
- In a separate bowl, make a meringue with the egg whites.
- Boil water in a wide pan with just a little bit of milk, around 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Add the meringue a little by little with a tablespoon on to the light water-milk mixture.
- Small balls will form. Pick the balls up on a strainer and place them on the milky sauce in the serving dish.
- Decorate with nuts and cherries and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate