1 person made this
About this recipe:
Nankhata biscuits are quite common in Bangladesh. Try out with a warm cup of flavored tea with friends!
1 cup of powdered sugar
1 cup of melted butter oil
2 tablespoons of ghee
1.25 teaspoons of baking powder
2 cups of flour
1 egg yolk
- Mix the sugar, butter oil and ghee well.
- Sieve baking powder and flour together and collect the mixture in a bowl.
- Now add the baking powder and flour mixture, just a little by little, to the sugar, butter oil and ghee mixture while continuously mixing the ingredients.
- Take a small portion of the mixture in your palm after it has been mixed well. Make a small ball and make a small indent using your little finger.
- Now add a few drops of the egg yolk to the indent and place the ball on a greased baking tray. Repeat to make 8-10 balls.
- Place the tray on the second rack from top. Bake at 160 degree Celsius for 7-10 minutes.
- Turn off the lower system of the baking oven after 5 minutes of baking.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate