1 / 1 Photo by: NehaWadhwa
- 3 carrots (gajar )grated,
- ½ cup chopped coriander,
- 3 green chillies finely chopped,
- ½ tsp grated ginger,
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder,
- 1 tsp coriander (dhania) powder,
- ½ tsp red chilli powder,
- ½ tsp carom seeds,
- ½ tsp salt (as per required),
- 2 tbsp curd (dahi),
- 4 cups whole wheat flour ( gehun ka atta),
- Ghee for cooking.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well and then knead into soft dough, using very little water
- Cover the dough for 15 mins and keep it for 15 mins.
- Make small balls of the dough . Flatten these balls and roll like any other parantha.
- Pre heat the griddle (tava).
- Cook each Paratha with very little ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- 6. Serve hot with curd or pickle
Thank You God for the food which is set before us....... Happy Eating with family and friends.....
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!