1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a common afternoon snack that is served with chutney or ketchup. Warm masala tea is also a great combination with the pakoras.
1/2 of a cauliflower, cut into small pieces
1/4 of a cabbage, grated into thin slices
4 medium sized onions or 1 large sized onion, sliced thinly
4-5 green chilies, chopped
2 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves
1 teaspoon of ginger paste
1 teaspoon of soy sauce
salt as needed
1/2 cup of flour
water as needed
1-2 cups of soybean oil for deep fryin
- Mix all the ingredients together excluding the flour, water and oil.
- Mix the flour with the water to make a batter that is not too thin or thick. So add water just a little at a time, while mixing thoroughly.
- Heat a deep frying pan with the oil.
- Take a lump of the vegetable mixture in your hand. Dip in the flour mixture and slowly drop in the hot bubbling oil.
- Deep fry until the pakora turns golden brown.
- Repeat to make a few more pakoras.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate