Black bean, potato and tuna fish curry
This is a simple recipe for tuna lovers. Serve with rice.
1 person made this
2 big potatoes
water as needed
salt as needed
2 tablespoons of soybean oil
1 tablespoon of onion slices
A pinch of nutmeg powder
A pinch of mace powder ( very little)
1 teaspoon of cumin powder
teaspoon of coriander powder
4-5 green chilies, chopped
1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves
1 can of tuna ( water strained)
1 can of black beans ( water strained)
- Peel the skin of the potatoes. Dice the potatoes into cubes.
- Heat a saucepan with water. Mix in salt and add the potatoes. Boil. Set aside the boiled potatoes.
- Heat a frying pan with soybean oil. Add the onion slices and fry slightly with nutmeg, mace, cumin and coriander powders, green chilies, coriander leaves and cardamoms.
- Stir and add the tuna fish. Mix in salt. Stir.
- Add the black beans. Stir.
- Make sure that there is an even proportion of black beans and tuna.
- Stir and fry at medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes. Fry until the oil simmers on top, and before the ingredients start to stick together.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 22.214.171.124