1 / 1 Photo by:
- 2 tablespoons soybean oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon haldi powder
- 2 cups mutton keema ( minced mutton)
- salt as needed
- water if needed
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Heat a pan with soybean oil. Add ginger garlic paste and chopped onions.
- Stir and fry until the onions turn a light brown. Now add red chili, garam masala and haldi powder. Stir and mix.
- Add the minced mutton and salt. Cook for 15-20 minutes until the meat becomes soft and tender and a thick gravy forms.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!